ULTIMA - WAVE SOLDERING SYSTEM
The ULTIMA® wave soldering system is designed from the ground up for lead-free wave soldering and combines compact size, integrated design and proven laminar wave soldering technology. The machine is available in either an 18″ (457mm), 20″(508mm) or 24″ (609 mm) conveyor width and includes many of the features you would expect in systems selling for twice the price.
To enhance overall production efficiency and minimize downtime, the ULTIMA® is designed with easy access to all fluxing, preheat and solder modules. The Specnor control software has also been upgraded with a WindowsTM10 platform, a new PLC supported by Siemens and the abiltity to connect the machine to the factory network using the latest standards in the electronics manufacturing industry.
- Chose from any of Specnor’s proven foam, spray or PowerFlux selective spray fluxing systems
- Standard convection preheat with available additional bottomside convection, and topside IR or convection preheat modules
- All titanium solder pot construction specially designed for leadfree operation with quick disconnect laminar and chip wave solder nozzles, titanium impellers and easy to remove solder pumps and flow ducts
- Easy accessibility to all fluxing, preheating and solder modules including fluxer and preheat rollout, and a motorized solder pot rollout, all as standard features
- Updated software with a Windows 10® base, a new PLC, a user friendly interface and a new connectivity option following the latest standard in the electronics manufacturing shop floor equipment communication